From: James Lockie <bjlockie@××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Any Flash editor with gui?
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 15:51:45
1 Mick wrote:
2 > Hi All,
3 >
4 > I am looking for a flash editor like e.g. (Adobe) Macromedia Flash is for
5 > M$Windoze and AppleMac. My wife needs to learn how to create flash
6 > animations and I can't find anything in portage . . .
7 >
8 > Google tells me that F4L is a flash GUI editor, but probably needs some more
9 > development.
10 >
11 > I keep telling her to pull her finger out and learn some raw action script,
12 > but her M$Windoze-GUI dependency is hard to overcome.
13 >
14 > What do Gentoo people use to develop flash stuff?
15 >
16 A lot of Linux users don't like Flash because it is not a standard.
17 When Adobe makes the player source available, I bet we will see Flash
18 compilers for other platforms. :-)
19 --
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list