From: Dale <dalek1967@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo Forums Crashed
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 01:04:46
1 Richard Cox wrote:
2 > On Saturday 12 January 2008 19:55:23 Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >> Richard Cox wrote:
5 >>
6 >>> Anybody else get a DB error when trying to access the forums? Seems like
7 >>> it may have been overwhelmed with the Robbins debate going on.
8 >>>
9 >> Works fine here. Even found the thread. Oh, I'm in Mississippi USA if
10 >> it matters.
11 >>
12 >> http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-644321-highlight-daniel+robbins.html
13 >>
14 >> Dale
15 >>
16 >> :-) :-)
19 > Thanks, it's the "View posts from last 24 hours" link that is causing the
20 > problem for me.
24 Well, I did have to hit the reload button once. This AT&T, formerly
25 Bell South, dial-up sucks. Send a little, wait. Send a little, wait.
26 Send a little, wait. Send a little, wait. You get the idea. I hope
27 their DSL is better. It is suposed to be here soon, I guess anyway.
28
29 Dale
30
32 --