From: Trenton Adams <trenton.d.adams@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] package conflict on update
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 10:02:55
1 ROFL. :P I'm just saying that there's *always* room for improvement.
2 And this install thing is a good start. Automation, with flexibility
3 intact, is never a bad thing.
4
5 On 1/8/06, Abhay Kedia <abhay.ilugd@×××××.com> wrote:
6 > On Sunday 08 January 2006 14:33, Trenton Adams wrote:
7 > > http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/releng/installer/
8 > >
9 > Looks great to me. Just didn't see any discussion on gentoo-dev or may be I
10 > missed it. So now what do you want then? You have a graphical based install
11 > and once you have a working system, you can install more packages. What makes
12 > you say that gentoo is difficult?
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list