From: wabenbau@×××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] alternative kernels
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 01:54:18
1 Am Sonntag, 26.10.2014 um 21:35
2 schrieb Alec Ten Harmsel <alec@××××××××××××××.com>:
5 > On 10/26/2014 07:41 PM, Canek Peláez Valdés wrote:
6 > > Keep it up, my dear Volker. You are really good for a few laughs.
7 >
8 > No. Neither of you should keep it up.
9 >
10 > You made a small comment about systemd being so fast that rebooting
11 > doesn't matter. I tried to downplay that by stating that my laptop is
12 > so old it doesn't matter, trying to steer the discussion away from
13 > systemd. Nonetheless, a systemd flame war was started anyways. I have
14 > not been on this mailing list for long, and I'm far from a long-time
15 > user of Gentoo, but both of you guys need to give it a rest. I'm
16 > extremely tired of it.
17 >
18 > I'm one of the youngest users on this list; if anyone is flaming, it
19 > should be me - the young still-in-college hotshot who thinks he knows
20 > everything.
21 >
22 > Alec
23