From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Korganizer doesn't show imported events
Date: Mon, 06 May 2019 10:49:00
1 Hi All,
2
3 For some time now I have not been able to import .ics calendar invitations
4 sent to me from Outlook and make them show up in Korganizer.
5
6 The Status Bar shows the .ics event item is imported successfully, but nothing
7 shows up in the calendar's agenda views, or events list. Strangely, I can see
8 the imported calendar event in akonadiconsole's browser tab, when I select
9 Model:Calendar, or Model:Calendar/Tasks.
10
11 I tried the same on another system running KDE and Korganizer behaves as
12 expected showing the imported item in its Agenda view.
13
14 Any idea how I could troubleshoot this?
15 --
16 Regards,
17 Mick