From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Lost keyboard shortcut to KDE button
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 07:53:00
1 On Thursday, 28 April 2022 17:57:47 -00 Jack wrote:
2 > On 2022.04.28 11:11, Peter Humphrey wrote:
3 > > Hello list,
4 > >
5 > > While playing with task bars etc. I've managed to lose the Left
6 > > Windows key shortcut to open the task manager.
7 > >
8 > > How can I get it back?
9 > >
10 > > I asked this on the KDE User list eight days ago, but no reply.
11 >
12 > Systemsettings, Workspace, Shortcuts, Application Launcher Widget - set
13 > it to Meta-Space. You can't set it to just "Meta" but removing the
14 > Meta-Space setting for me stops just the Meta (Windows key) from
15 > launching the widget.
16
17 Setting it to Meta-Space did it. Don't ask me why, because pressing the Meta
18 key brings up the widget - without a Space.
19
20 Thank you and Andrew.
23 Regards,
24 Peter.