From: Bill Roberts <billbalt@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Electricsheep (General Question)
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 21:21:31
1 On 20:19 Fri 27 Jan , Ian wrote:
2 > Hey everyone
3 > I came across this app and and having issues getting it to work.
4 > I was told to leave it running so it could do a download. After 8-10
5 > minutes, nothing came up. Is there any way I can verify what its
6 > doing? Is this what Im supposed to do?
7
8 I played with this a couple of years ago. It is a applet for xscreensaver,
9 I don't recall the detail of configuring it, but it wasn't too difficult.
10 But it does chew up alot of bandwidth, and the results were less than
11 spectacular. I ended up unmerging it.
12
13 Good luck
14
15 Bill Roberts