From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Resuming after hibernate
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 23:29:42
1 On Mon, 2009-11-09 at 10:39 -0500, Walter Dnes wrote:
2
3 > Here are the uncommented lines in my hibernate.conf. The last 4 lines
4 > are specific to my machine, and may not apply to yours. It works great
5 > for me.
6
7 ...
8 > OnResume 97 /etc/init.d/sshd restart
9
10 how come? To kill any stale ssh connections? I find that they clean
11 themselves up fairly well. In fact, if I hibernate and resume in enough
12 time, an existing ssh won't be disconnected (and still works).
17 COBOL is for morons.
18 -- E.W. Dijkstra