From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Peeve - finding kernel config options
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 02:31:18
1 On 02/27/2014 09:58 AM, thegeezer wrote:
2 > wow,
3 > it's been years that i've been staring at it and trying to find device
4 > drivers with bleary eyes.
5
6 I'm having cataract surgery next month. Care to join me? ;)
7
8 > i can't believe i have missed the obvious for so very long
9 > thanks! always happy to learn new things
10
11 I just checked the gentoo-user archives and found that you've been
12 posting here for many moons, but flying below my radar until very
13 recently.
14
15 Why? Because you've been posting into threads that are way above
16 my pay grade, so I haven't been reading them :/
17
18 Anyway, a belated welcome to the mailing list and thanks for the
19 valuable info you've been sharing with us.
20
21 BTW, based on the content of your posts I'd estimate that you're
22 roughly two years older than I am, which would make you about 41,
23 right?