From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] emerge do not offer to update to new seamonkey
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 08:48:17
1 On Thu, 03 Aug 2006 09:48:48 +0200, Jules Colding wrote:
2
3 > Seamonkey is set to be updated in this emerge run. Why didn't emerge
4 > offer to update seamonkey when I used the '-u' option in the first
5 > emerge run??
6
7 It could be that neither seamonkey nor a dependent package is in your
8 world file. Does "emerge --depclean -p" offer to remove it? If so, you
9 need to add it to world with "emerge -n seamonkey", which will also
10 update it for you.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 Will we ever get out of this airport? asked Tom interminably.