From: Justin Hart <justinhart@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gaim
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 00:36:35
1 That's exactly what I'm wondering how to do.
2
3 Justin
4
5 On 8/1/05, Zac Medico <zmedico@×××××.com> wrote:
6 > Justin Hart wrote:
7 > > So, I have all of the usernames/passwords that I want in the initial
8 > > pulldown that I get at the start of the applicatiojn... Is there a
9 > > way to simultaneously run sessions on each of these screennames
10 > > without invoking multiple instances of gaim?
11 > >
12 > > Justin
15 > I'm not sure why you would need to invoke more that one instance of gaim. It lets you log in on muliple accounts/protocols simultaneously.
16 >
17 > Zac
18 > --
19 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list