From: Gustavo Campos <gucampos@××××××××.br>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT Best font selection?
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 04:02:28
1 > I dunno, I was talking about the Vera Sans. I was going to look for Segoe
2 > later. Thanks for the tip on terminus as well. I haver just tried it in my
3 > konsole and it looks great.
4
5 Ohhhhh I see! Sorry for that, I really understood you were talking
6 about the Segoe!!
7
8 And terminus is just awesome, I'm using a really small size
9 (CONSOLEFONT="ter-112n") at my framebuffer console, which runs at
10 1280x1024, it makes a really big space for typing, while leaving every
11 single char completely readable, it's beautiful!
14 Gustavo Campos
15
16 Ciência da Computação / Computer Science - UFMG
17 --
18 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list