From: Kevin O'Gorman <kogorman@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Is webmin a good thing?
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 17:36:42
1 On 7/6/07, Ken <ken69267@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >
37 Thanks for the feedback. It happens shorewall is the very next thing I want
38 to tackle. Is there anything by way of advice worth giving? I need to find
39 a tutorial to tell me what zones are and so on.
40
41 I'm suspecting I may end up using webmin (or usermin) to set a given package
42 up in the first place, perhaps going back to vim for tweaks to a working
43 config.
44
45 ++ kevin
51 Kevin O'Gorman, PhD