From: daid kahl <daidxor@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OO fails with useless 65280 error on unoxml
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 22:56:15
1 > I had hoped to never ever see this error again, looks like my hopes were
2 > dashed.
3
4 If my eyes needed a screen saver, this would be burned into my retinas.
5
6 > Long answer: The reason for the failure is in the build log, but it is never
7 > just above the error message. It is often many 1000s of lines higher.
8 > bugs.gentoo.org is infested with bug reports of this kind of thing, to get any
9 > meaningful answer you *MUST* follow the instructions in the ebuild and build
10 > with "MAKEOPTS=-j1", also switch off distcc and cachecc as well.
11
12 I'll give it a shot. It just crashed again.
13
14 Thanks for the idea. I'll tell you if it works!
15
16 ~daid