From: Daniel Pielmeier <daniel.pielmeier@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Setting up a home router
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 21:04:21
1 > Thanks for that link. The document is _very_ good and complete. But I
2 > don't think it's particularly well suited for beginners.
3 >
4 > My suggestion would probably be very conservative: netfilter.org's own
5 > docs. http://www.netfilter.org/documentation/index.html
6
7 I have now applied your masquerading and forwarding rules and they are
8 working. At he moment i am setting up some basic filter rules for
9 switching from shorewall to plain iptables. Then i will go for
10 advanced filtering. Thanks a lot for your and all others help.
11
12 Regards Daniel
13
14 LANG=de
15
16 PS: Grüße aus Stuttgart und nochmal danke, ich weiß nicht ob ich das
17 sonst hinbekommen hätte!
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list