From: thelma@×××××××××××.com
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Libreoffice-5.4.2.2 fails to start
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2018 01:11:42
1 On 01/19/2018 05:25 PM, thelma@×××××××××××.com wrote:
2 [snip]
3 >
4 > The strange part is that on the same box I created a new "user" and
5 > Libreoffice works just fine.
6 > But it will not work when I log in.
7 >
8 > I've deleted the folder setting. /home/joseph/.config/libreoffice/
9 > and copied the same folder from new user directory back to my directory.
10 > Libreofice still will not start.
11 >
12 > Joseph
13
14 Additional information.
15 When I try to start soffice help I'm getting this error
16
17 soffice --help
18 X11 connection rejected because of wrong authentication.
19
20 (process:24269): dconf-CRITICAL **: unable to create file '/var/run/user/1000/dconf/user': Permission denied. dconf will not work properly.
21 LibreOffice 5.4.2.2.0 40m0(Build:2)
22
23 This error does not show up when I run it as new user that I just created.