From: CapSel <capsel@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] BIG reiserfs problem
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 10:21:01
1 It's now more than five times when reiserfs has "sucked my data into
2 /dev/null". At the begining I thout that was a hardware problem -
3 disk, ram... but now I am almost 100% sure that reiserfs IS NOT stable
4 file system. It doesn't matter if I have gentoo-sources or
5 hardened-sources, if I compile for my arch or for i386... heavy load
6 or just one rsync process, gentoo or slackware (I thought that I gave
7 "bad" CFLAGS, USE...).
8 ...it lacked support for SEcurity labels some time ago...
9 But it is still fastest fs.
10 Am I the only one who have this problem?
11 So my question is - how can I help to eliminate this bug(s)?
12 --
13 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list