From: brettholcomb@×××××××××.net
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] The KDE wallet
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 20:14:24
1 My limited experience with wallet is that is was a hassle which is why it was limited experience <G>. If "Never again for this site doesn't work" try opening the wallet configuration - click or right click on the wallet icon if I remember right and see if you any settings there work.
2
3 Wallet worked fine for Knode - at least it didn't ask too much but for Kmail it asked every single time I logged in. I finally turned Kwallet off.
6 > From: reader@×××××××.com
7 > Date: 2006/06/27 Tue PM 03:07:20 EDT
8 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
9 > Subject: [gentoo-user] The KDE wallet
10 >
11 > Anytime I have to login to a site A window pops up from KDE wallet
12 > offering to save it or whatever. I never want this but I see no
13 > button or choice to tell KDE never to show it again for any site.
14 >
15 > Close as it gets is a button saying `never for this site'
16 >
17 > How to turn this `helpful' offer ... OFF?
18 >
19 > --
20 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
25 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list