From: Dale <dalek1967@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Emerge multiple-versions-in-same-slot weirdness with X11 libs...
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 06:41:39
1 Dale wrote:
2 > Walter Dnes wrote:
3 >
4 >> I just did an "emerge --sync" followed by an ask fetchonly, which I
5 >> do to avoid unpleasant surprises. Emerge is sending the following
6 >> message to stderr. I don't like the concept of masking out stuff for an
7 >> ordinary emerge. Any idea what gives?
8 >>
9 >> < SNIP >
15 > Ditto. ummmm, +1 or whatever. Basically, same thing here. You are not
16 > alone.
17 >
18 > Dale
19 >
23 OK. No response here so after tonights sync, I had only one blocker. I
24 added it to package.keywords and it was off to the races. So Walter,
25 you may want to sync again and see if it is any better.
26
27 I guess we just caught something out of "sync". LOL
28
29 Dale
30