From: Jack <ostroffjh@×××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Lost keyboard shortcut to KDE button
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 17:57:58
1 On 2022.04.28 11:11, Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > Hello list,
3 >
4 > While playing with task bars etc. I've managed to lose the Left
5 > Windows key shortcut to open the task manager.
6 >
7 > How can I get it back?
8 >
9 > I asked this on the KDE User list eight days ago, but no reply.
10 Systemsettings, Workspace, Shortcuts, Application Launcher Widget - set
11 it to Meta-Space. You can't set it to just "Meta" but removing the
12 Meta-Space setting for me stops just the Meta (Windows key) from
13 launching the widget.