From: Pingveno <pingveno@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Keeping /usr/portage/distfiles empty. Need the room. :/
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 01:08:32
1 Dale wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > I am putting Gentoo on a fairly small hard drive. I would like to clean
5 > out distfiles to save room. I would like to tell it to download the
6 > source file then delete it when the compile is finished. I looked in
7 > the make.conf.example but I didn't see anything that tells it to do that.
8 >
9 > Is there a way to do this?
10 >
11 > Thanks
12 >
13 > Dale
14 > :-)
15 As a horrible, horrible hack, you could just write a shell script to be
16 run by crond. I'm sure there's something better, though.
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list