From: Antoine <melser.anton@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] people who don't understand binary
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 20:23:22
1 brullo nulla wrote:
2 > Whoa! Are you running for "Ubergeek-Of-The-Year" award?
3 > :D
4 >
5 > Seriously (haha), your considerations are technically true, but they
6 > are of no use in explaining/burning down the famous joke. The sense of
7 > the joke is (1)making people that understand binary understand the
8 > joke itself and (2)letting other people puzzled about "and the other
9 > 8?"
10 >
11 > I think you should get some sense of humour done today :)
12 >
13 > m.
14
15 I think that we all took far too much acid back in the sixties. And I
16 wasn't even born then!
17 :-)
18 Antoine
19 --