From: Jorge Almeida <jjalmeida@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gnome intrusion?
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 23:53:27
1 On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 11:38 PM, Andrew Tselischev
2 <andrewts@×××××××××.net> wrote:
3 > On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 09:32:59AM +0000, Jorge Almeida wrote:
4 >> I noticed some obnoxious-looking processes in my system:
8 > I have the same problem. Recently I got so fed up with it I decided to try
9 > my chances with chmod a-x /usr/libexec/at-spi* . So far, no problems.
12 Good to know. I'm currently testing openbox without dbus-launch. No
13 problem yet.
14
15 It would be great to have some WiKi pages telling what some USE flag
16 really do to particular packages, e.g, what does it mean to run
17 firefox without dbus.
18
19 Jorge