From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Anyone installed x11-drivers/ati-drivers recently? (Fails to download)
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 01:20:29
1 On 11/22/2013 10:56 AM, Alexander Puchmayr wrote:
2 > Hi there,
3 >
4 > I have no clue why downloading ati-drivers fails. I always get redirected to
5 > http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/incomplete
6 > no matter what version of ati-drivers I want to install.
7
8 Problems like that are sometimes caused by gentoo mirror servers that
9 are having technical problems.
10
11 Are you having similar trouble with any other packages?
12
13 You can specify your preferred mirrors by adding a line like this to
14 your make.conf file:
15
16 GENTOO_MIRRORS="http://gentoo.oregonstate.edu http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/gentoo"