From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] WPA2 connection configuration?
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 22:09:19
1 On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 2:53 PM, Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > On Monday 26 Sep 2011 16:03:10 James Broadhead wrote:
3 >> > On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 7:12 AM, Spidey / Claudio <spideybr@×××××.com>
4 >> > Between the Gentoo Handbook and Google
5 >> > (... )I didn't even know there was a better way of managing wireless
6 >> > networks!
7 >>
8 >> This is exactly the problem.
9 >>
10 >> I'm working on rewriting the Handbook's page on setting up wifi, but
11 >> I'm going to need some time to get into the Live-Environments to test
12 >> that my new version works :P I'll post a draft here & would appreciate
13 >> comments before I submit the bug report.
14 >>