From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: decrapify your kernel config WAS: ps shows pegasus process running - what is it?
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 22:52:16
1 On Monday 09 November 2009 00:41:08 Stroller wrote:
2 > Any time I spend messing with obscure kernel config options is time I
3 > could be spending reading a good book, instead [1].
4 > Sorry, spending time configuring my kernel loses, as does this thread.
5
6 And yet you use gentoo....
7
8 Considering what gentoo is and how one interfaces with it, should you not
9 rather be using a binary distro where someone else does the heavy lifting?
10 Something like Fedora, OpenSuse, Ubuntu?
13 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com