From: Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: make of gentoo-sources-3.2.12 fails
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 23:58:34
1 On May 15, 2012 2:16 AM, "Alecks Gates" <alecks.g@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > Personally, gmail has given me a bad habit. It defaults to
4 > top-posting in the web client, which I don't see how to change. But
5 > at least on the desktop I can easily move formatting around. On the
6 > Android client it seems rather archaic. Does anyone know how to
7 > change to bottom-posting on either client?
8 >
9 > Thankfully, I don't go to any forums that enforce top-posting. I
10 > would probably get myself banned from all the complaining I would do.
13 Android user here!
14
15 With the Android Gmail client, tap on "Respond inline", swipe up
16 repeatedly, and tap on the blank line underneath the message.
17
18 I found Swype (the virtual keyboard) to be most helpful when trimming
19 fluff; it has honest-to-goodness cursor keys (including PgUp and PgDn), and
20 a *very* helpful "Select Text" button to start selection.
21
22 Rgds,