From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: [way OT but interesting] Massive recent DDOS attack
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 00:58:54
1 On 03/31/2013 08:37 PM, luis jure wrote:
2
3 > i'm more than irritated by the
4 > assholes minimizing the problem, or treating this as "non-news".
5
6 Of course I don't know exactly which irritating people you mean, but
7 there is one senior poster in this mailing list who (very rarely) lapses
8 into posting insulting replies -- and then suddenly returns to his usual
9 pattern of providing very helpful and wise advice.
10
11 I've wondered if perhaps he has a seizure disorder or maybe a problem with
12 alcohol that overcomes him periodically.
13
14 In any case, I always heed his advice when he offers it, and have found no
15 reason to regret it -- yet :)