From: Harry Putnam <reader@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: [OT router advice] a router capable of detailed logs
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 04:30:57
1 Todd Goodman <tsg@×××××××××.net> writes:
2
3 [...]
4
5 > You won't really break anything by changing the log levels.
6
7 Todd, your post was really a boost for me. And thanks for you kind
8 offer of looking things over.
9
10 [...]
11
12 Mick wrote:
13 > No worries! I'm no iptables guru, but I'm still here! ;-)
14
15 [...]
16
17 Mick, your post was another really info packed and helpful response.
18
19 This really sucks since I think right now is the proper time to pursue
20 this stuff full tilt.
21
22 However, life is intervening and I am leaving for Atlanta (from Gary
23 IN) tomorrow with an old beatup 1979 1 ton ford pulling a gooseneck
24 trailer. I have quite a lot to do suddenly to get things ready with
25 the old beater so it will be a good while before I can get back to
26 this.
27
28 I suspect I've about worn out the OT thread by now, so won't renew it,
29 but I hope I will not be wearing out my welcome if I call on either of
30 you by private email if I get in deep doo doo, when I do get back at
31 this.
32
33 I think both of your input on this is so full and thorough that I may
34 be able to get it figured out now without further pestering.