From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: caneko@×××××.com
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] udev + /usr
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 20:37:44
1 On Tue, 13 Sep 2011 12:14:42 -0400
2 Canek Peláez Valdés <caneko@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > I repeat that I pointed this thread since the beginning. We (the
5 > users) can argue until our mouths are dry. The final decision (and the
6 > only one that matters) is on the developer's hands.
7
8 That is patently not true. It implies that there is *nothing* mere
9 users can do about it, that it is a done deal and we just have to live
10 with it.
11
12 Nothing could be further from the truth.
13
14 Have you never observed a person communicating to another and getting
15 them to change their mind?
18 Alan McKinnnon
19 alan.mckinnon@×××××.com