From: Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Whats wrong with my grub.conf
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 23:22:21
1 Ian K wrote:
2
3 >Heinz Sporn wrote:
7 >>Hi!
8 >>
9 >>Whenever someone has Grub problems it'd be a good idea to not only post
10 >>grub.conf but more importantly infos about the disk layouts (and fstab
11 >>to round it up).
17 >OK, well I have a dual boot with Windows happening here as you
18 >probably can tell. Its all on the one hard drive.
19 >
20 >Partition 1 (grub 0)(hda1) = Windows XP (NTFS)
21 >Partition 2 (grub 1)(hda2) = Gentoo /boot (reiserfs)
25 Is /boot mounted with the 'notail' option? Normally that is required
26 for /boot with reiserfs.
27
28 -Richard
31 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list