From: Eric Martin <freak4uxxx@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mythdvd on Gentoo?
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 00:12:55
1 Mark Knecht wrote:
2 > I wonder if anyone can share how to use the mythdvd module on Gentoo?
3 > I've always emerged mythtv with the dvd flag but the mythdvd module
4 > isn't emerged.
5 Can't help with that as I'm not in front of my box ATM.
6 It's not a problem for me to emerge it separately but
7 > I'm wondering whether it needs to be emerged on only the backend or on
8 > every frontend or all machines?
9 Only needs to be emerged on front end machines
10 >
11 > Once emerged does it just show up as another media option on the frontend?
12 >
13 yes, any of those plugins will appear once the frontend has been restarted.
14 > Thanks,
15 > Mark
16 No prob, HTH
19 Eric Martin
20 PGP fingerprint = D1C4 086E DBB5 C18E 6FDA B215 6A25 7174 A941 3B9F