From: BRM <bm_witness@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Any bought a laptop that "Just Works"?
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 14:58:59
1 At work, we've had a lot of success with Lenovo's. My T61p (3 years old) is
2 fully supported by Linux - wireless included - according the documentations; I
3 can't quite verify as I haven't been able to transition it (yet) to Linux.
4 Colleagues haven't had issues with another model, but I'm not sure which it is
5 off-hand.
6
7 Ben
11 >From: Kevin O'Gorman <kogorman@×××××.com>
12 >To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
13 >Sent: Thu, March 31, 2011 10:15:36 AM
14 >Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Any bought a laptop that "Just Works"?
19 >On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 11:31 AM, Robin Atwood <robin.atwood@×××××××××.net>