From: William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] glibc unmerged by accident (solved)
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 08:35:45
1 For info, there used to be a website with pre-built binaries provided by
2 one of the devs for just such rescues.
3
4 Also, dont the current livecd's do a stage 3 install, which means there
5 should be a quickpkg'd glibc on them? I dont have a system with
6 squashfs on it, or able to boot one to check att, but someone may be
7 able to confirm this.
8
9 BillK