From: Karsten Gebbert <k.gebbert@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] error during emerge --newuse --emptytree system
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 22:33:18
1 Hello list,
2
3 I have today attempted to do a stage 2 installation and I got to the
4 point of building the system using emerge --newuse --emptytree system.
5 I was not shure how to understand the Handbook entry in that respect,
6 and I got an error like:
7 !!!Files listed in the manifest do not exist! -- with another 32
8 packages to be compiled left. I am not sure at all what to think of it
9 and could not find a particular reason while searching on the net.
10 Should I have selected more mirrors earlier? I selected about 5 of the
11 closest ones around London, so it should have been fine. Please help!
12
13 thnks Karsten
16 AMD Athlon XP +1600 1.040GHz
17 256MB RAM