From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Home page slowness
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 11:33:34
1 On Sunday 11 May 2008, Crayon Shin Chan wrote:
2 > On Sunday 11 May 2008, Alan McKinnon wrote:
3 > > It's more like a magnificent hand-made piece of fine Italian
4 > > machinery.
5 >
6 > All Italian machinery I've had the misfortune to be acquainted with
7 > (from cars to washing machines) have turned out to be rust buckets
8 > (literally). Italians should stick to making spaghetti :)
9
10 Then Ducati would have to go away. That would be a bad bad bad thing :-)
11
12 The only reason I don;t ride a Ducati is because I ride something else
13 than needs even more pampering.
14
15 And I use Gentoo for the same reason!
20 Alan McKinnon
21 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com
24 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list