From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] eselect-opengl Blockage (with a capital "B") problem
Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 18:09:31
1 On Mon, 18 May 2020 13:53:19 -0400, Walter Dnes wrote:
2
3 > emerge -pv --changed-use --deep --update @world > log.txt 2>&1
4 >
5 > ...is attached, gzipped.
6
7 What a lot of updates! I'd emerge @system first, which will either give
8 the error with fewer other packages around, or proceed smoothly means
9 @world has less clutter.
10
11 > Problems with "Block". My secondary machine
12 > is about to undergo the python 3.6 to 3.7 upgrade if that means
13 > anything. I've tried the usual trick of unmerging eselect-opengl but
14 > that didn't help. A similar update went OK on my main machine.
15
16 It looks like xorg-server is demanding the newer version, try adding
17 --exclude xorg-server.
21 Neil Bothwick
22
23 Windows Error #09: Game Over. Exiting Windows.