From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] asciidoc Fetched file: asciidoc-9.0.5.tar.gz VERIFY FAILED!
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2021 08:43:47
1 On Sun, 28 Feb 2021 22:29:49 -0600, Dale wrote:
2
3 > I'm not sure what is going on with the servers but when I switched to
4 > one of them, recent updates didn't even exist.  I just did a KDE and I
5 > think Firefox and neither seemed to be in the tree from those servers.
6 > Thing is, I didn't note which server it was.  If someone notices that
7 > their syncing isn't working right, may want to switch and find one that
8 > is up to date.
9
10 Alternatively, switch to syncing from github and you'll always be as up
11 to date as possible - and it's much faster.
12
13 % cat /etc/portage/repos.conf/gentoo.conf
14 [DEFAULT]
15 main-repo = gentoo
16
17 [gentoo]
18 priority = 20
19 location = /var/portage
20 sync-type = git
21 sync-uri = https://github.com/gentoo-mirror/gentoo
22 auto-sync = yes
26 Neil Bothwick
27
28 Windows Error #09: Game Over. Exiting Windows.