From: "Hemmann
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] qt3/4 confusion
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 17:42:08
1 On Thursday 22 June 2006 15:27, krgn wrote:
2 > hey,
3 >
4 > I am trying to compile a program written in qt3 which apprently,
5 > according to the author, fails because it being compiled using version 4
6 > qmake. I checked and indeed qmake is from version 4, yet in my
7 > environment, the QTDIR variable is pointing to /usr/qt/3. Now that both
8 > confuses me and leaves me with the question on how to change the profile
9 > completely to qt3 for this compiliation. Has anyone a hint for me?
10 >
11 > thanks,
12 >
13 > KArstn
14
15 here is a quick and very dirty workaround. quickpackage qt4, unmerge qt4,
16 install your app, emerge qt4 with usepkg
17 --
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list