From: Vladimir Romanov <blueboar2@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Fdisk reports new HD as 10MiB
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2019 14:31:58
1 Well, dd should work well in any case. May be your drive is broken really?
2
3 пт, 5 июл. 2019 г., 19:30 Robin Atwood <robin@×××××.org>:
4
5 > On Fri, 5 Jul 2019 19:14:35 +0500
6 > Vladimir Romanov <blueboar2@×××××.com> wrote:
7 >
8 > > Fdisk can not work with drives larger than 2TB. Your drive may be
9 > > slightly (10 mb) larger than that, so the result. For such disks you
10 > > need not Fdisk, but GPT programs.
11 > >