From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Why are some packages in portage's output bold?
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 05:33:13
1 On Wed, 2007-07-11 at 19:54 +0200, Alexander Skwar wrote:
2 > · Bo Ørsted Andresen <bo.andresen@××××.dk>:
5 > > Packages in bold are in your world file.
6 >
7 > Is this also documented somewhere? I mean, besides in the bug report
8 > you digged out?
9
10 yes, on the mailing list archives... someone called Ryan asked the
11 question and someone called Alexander asked if it was documented...
12
13 > Thx,
14
15 you probably won't thank me anymore after answer like this :)
20 Q: What's the difference between USL and the Titanic?
21 A: The Titanic had a band.
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list