From: Michael Crute <mcrute@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] SOMEWHAT OFF TOPIC -- Palm Tungsten E, and Google Calendar
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 18:34:08
1 On 7/10/06, Timothy A. Holmes <tholmes@×××××××××.net> wrote:
2 > I am looking to be able to sync my palm tungsten E to my google
3 > calendar, and I am wondering if it would be possible to use evolution or
4 > other linux program to accomplish this -- I know it's a bit off topic
5 > for the list, so feel free to contact me off list if you want. Could
6 > sure use some help on this
7 >
8 > TIM
9
10 Have not tried it but suggest you look at:
11 http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_USB_sync_for_Palm_PDAs_with_Evolution_2.0_and_udev
12
13 may also google for 'palm evolution' ;-)
14
15 -Mike
19 Michael E. Crute
20 http://mike.crute.org
21
22 I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended
23 up where I intended to be. --Douglas Adams
24 --
25 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list