From: Ryan Viljoen <ravilj@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Firefox toolbar font size
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 21:55:07
1 On 12/7/05, Ryan Viljoen <ravilj@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > Does anyone know how to change the application font sizes? What I mean
5 > by this is the font sizes used to display the menus in firefox, open
6 > office and other programs. I run fluxbox.
7 >
8 > Currently they are quite large and I would like to decrease them.
9 >
10 > Thanks
11 > Rav
12
13 Ok solved the problems:
14
15 1. Firefox
16 I had to change to DPI setting under Edit > Preferences > Content >
17 Advanced to Sytem setting and that sorted it out.
18
19 2. Open Office
20 Thanks to afv-13 for this assistance: exporting
21 OOO_FORCE_DESKTOP=gnome ooffice fixed up Open Office. Here is a bit
22 more: http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Beautify_GNOME#OpenOffice
23
24 Thanks all for the suggestions. Holly thanks again for that app.
25
26 Cheers
27 Rav
30 "When you say "I wrote a program that crashed Windows", people just
31 stare at you blankly and say "Hey, I got those with the system, for
32 free". - Linus Torvalds, 1995
35 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list