From: "Ста Деюс" <sthu.deus@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Alsa equalizer won't work
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2017 09:31:56
1 > I started my Debian's experience with Squeeze and ended with Jessie.
2 > No problems with alsa so far. I cannot tolerate systemd and other
3 > non-Unix way concepts that they adopted, so instead of updating to
4 > Stretch I switched to Gentoo. I must say that Gentoo is more time
5 > consuming thing but its flexibility and the level of possible
6 > customization is just amazing.
7
8 Same here. ALSA never was a problem w/ Debian. -- Even on testing and
9 ever before the "SystemD".
10
11 So look at your kernel config -- all the drivers are in the kernel.
14 Sthu.