From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] problems in world file?
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 19:21:20
1 On Tue, 6 Dec 2005 13:36:47 -0500, Ernie Schroder wrote:
2
3 > !!! Problems have been detected with your world file
4 > !!! Please run emaint --check world
5 >
6 > I checked for updates to world while I was updating KDE to 3.5 and got
7 > the above message. Should I worry yet?
8
9 No, you should follow the instructions in the message. Run what it tells
10 you to run and you'll see what is wrong.
11
12 When portage says something along the lines of "please run..." it makes
13 sense to run it.
17 Neil Bothwick
18
19 Mouse: (n.) an input device used by management to force computer users to
20 keep at least a part of their desks clean.