From: Benno Schulenberg <benno.schulenberg@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] firefox fonts
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 21:30:48
1 maxim wexler wrote:
2 > Following a major upgrade I noticed that all my fonts
3 > had shrunk drastically. I was able to enlarge all of
4 > them, KDE, the desktop, consoles etc except the menu
5 > bar and drop down menus in firefox. I can increase the
6 > font size in the window no problem but not the menu
7 > bar and side bar. Nothing in "customize toolbar" about
8 > changing font size.
9
10 To change the fonts of firefox itself, you could use gtk-chtheme.
11
12 But because all fonts changed, you may want to check that X has the
13 right idea about the size of your display:
14
15 xdpyinfo | grep -e milli -e dots
16
17 If not, try setting something like "DisplaySize 320 240" (with the
18 correct sizes filled in) in Section "Monitor" in xorg.conf.
19
20 Benno
21 --
22 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list