From: "Noack
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: AW: [gentoo-user] app-office/openoffice-bin and kde
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 07:28:33
1 > > Hi,
2 > >
3 > > does somebody know if app-office/openoffice-bin supports native look
4 > > and feel for kde? Or would I have to emerge app-office/openoffice
5 > > with KDE-useflag?
6 >
7 > The icons, to me, look KDE-ish.
8
9 Yeah, that is what I probably mean. I have seen OpenOffice on my mum's
10 notebook on which runs kubunto and the look of OpenOffice was really
11 close to the look of each other kde-app. But I wasn't sure if
12 app-office/openoffice-bin on Gentoo supports that also or if I would
13 have to compile app-office/openoffice with the kde-useflag, therefore.
14
15 But even if office/openoffice-bin have kde-support, how would I tell it
16 to use kdelibs instead of gtk+? Because of both libraries are present on
17 my system.
18
19 Regards
20 Sebastian Noack