From: Mart Raudsepp <leio@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo livedvd
Date: Sun, 28 May 2017 20:33:44
1 Ühel kenal päeval, P, 28.05.2017 kell 20:41, kirjutas Christos Kotsis:
2 > Hello everyone,
3 >
4 > I noticed that the Gentoo livedvd is outdated. Is anyone assigned
5 > there
6 > to contact? I would like to updated it, since I use it very often.
7
8 The LiveDVD is a user contribution by Fernando Reyes, coordinated with
9 RelEng to some extent. Usually updated in time of some conference event
10 with bigger Gentoo presence to hand out pressed DVDs with some artwork.
11
12 You can catch him as "likewhoa" nickname in the #gentoo-ten IRC
13 channel.
16 Mart