From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] SATA
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 11:15:55
1 On Mon, 4 Dec 2006 20:54:56 +1000, Alan E. Davis wrote:
2
3 > I don't know how to mark this email thread as "Solved". This did it:
4 >
5 > CONFIG_SCSI_SATA_AHCI=y
6
7 Thank you for pointing this out. I looked at my SATA settings in an
8 attempt to find a solution to your problem and the only difference was
9 that I had this set. The menuconfig help indicated I probably didn't need
10 it so I rebuilt the kernel without it yesterday. Thanks for posting this
11 before I rebooted :)
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 Who messed with my anti-paranoia shot?