From: Joerg.Schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de (Joerg Schilling)
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT} cdrdao's toc2cue question
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 18:02:50
1 Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > > Did you try cdda2wav and cdrecord?
4 > >
5 > > The CUE format interpreter in cdrdao is known to be incomplete.
6 >
7 > How would you go about figuring out which file to patch to update toc2cue?
8
9 I wrote the parser for cdrecord and it works for all cases I know.
10 Make sure to use the offocial cdrtools sources.....
11
12 You seem to be interested in _creating_ cue sheet files.
13
14 Why do you like to create a cue file anyway?
15
16 Cdda2wav splits the data at the right location and it icludes the paranoia code.
17
18 Jörg
21 EMail:joerg@××××××××××××××××××××××××.de (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin
22 js@××××××××××××.de (uni)